A ‘good’ Traction wanted!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Good morning all!

I am looking for a decent Traction to replace one that I sadly lost in 1972 through youth’s desire for speed and my lack of money.
      My ideal would be a ‘Normale’ from ’49 to ’51, Paris or Forest built but I do realise that all Tractions are desirable! I have checked over a few so far but none have ‘spoken to me’ – well one did but the owner loved it too much.
      I am a retired engineer so I have a well equipped workshop wherein reside two current non-Traction projects ; hence the quest for one that does not require my heavy duty ministrations.

If you have a car that is looking for an excellent new home or know of one that needs minor rectification – small amounts of welding, a respray or some re-trimming PLEASE pm me. I am not a dreamer, I am prepared to travel almost anywhere to view and have the money available for the right car.

Many thanks

Anonymous

If you can wait a few weeks, I will be purchasing a French Legere big boot 1953, which is a very good car, I intend to carry out light restoration. This car has a very good body and a reasonable engine. interior is very good and is painted black.
        If you could wait this would be a very suitable car for you and could be delivered to Liverpool, Carnryian or Holyhead.
        You must view this car before committing to others. I am easy to deal with ( not a car dealer just an enthusiast )
        If you are sincerely interested I will keep in touch with you. My Email address is davidselfridge52@icloud.com
        Kind Regards
        Davy Selfridge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘For Sale/Swap Shop’ is closed to new topics and replies.