Anyone we know?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I know some do not like the internet route but it makes life easier. Is there still a mutual aid list? I have seen in past issues quite a few people join the club in Essex but never hear from them or see any cars around.

Anonymous

@Den Hewitt wrote:

I do not get a separate advice of new members for my area, only the complete list. I have asked for this before but it seems that it is not easy to produce. The problem for me would be if a new member had more than one Traction and he/she turned up for the first time at an event in a car other than the “primary” car then I would not be able to greet them by name. I cannot understand the reason that all cars are not shown on the spreadsheet that is circulated. I could understand it if no cars were shown.

It would also be useful if those who introduced themselves on the forum gave an idea of where in the country they were. It would give us a clue for when the revised membership list was re-issued.

Anonymous

@norustplease wrote:

It would also be useful if those who introduced themselves on the forum gave an idea of where in the country they were. It would give us a clue for when the revised membership list was re-issued.

Some of us already fill in the ‘location’ field with a general area, but some will be concerned with security/privacy so you can only give people the option and not make it a compulsory field.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.