carpets and sound proofing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Has anyone got any suggestion for sourcing Light 15 tailored interior carpets?
      For that matter anything to do with the interior finish door linings and head and head linings.

Anonymous

There are a couple of places in the UK that make carpets. Interior trim seems to be a choice of any of the companies in France, Belgium or Netherlands. Where are you based?

Anonymous

@bazessex wrote:

Interior trim seems to be a choice of any of the companies in France, Belgium or Netherlands. Where are you based?

Slough cars with leather interiors don’t seem to be catered for outside the UK, just French and Belgium builds with cloth interiors.

Anonymous

Going to use Coverdale, they are based in Wigan. The samples look good and they seem to be a professional setup.
            Will let you know how I get on.

Anonymous

I seem to remember I used Coverdale for my carpets. They have been fine. I think Brian bound the edges of those pieces that required them. (He may have a template) I also added a rubber “footpad” where the driver’s heels wear or skuff the carpet.
              He also put a piece of carpet at the back of the front seats as per original spec. (Bottom of the seat where the rear passenger’s feet strike!)

Anonymous

For the seats and Door Cards Sue and Mike Ward travelled up to Tyneside to get their car seats and door cards recovered due to the competitive pricing 🙂

There are some pictures shared on the TOC North East Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/128699747265723/

Anonymous

@OSL282 wrote:

@bazessex wrote:

Interior trim seems to be a choice of any of the companies in France, Belgium or Netherlands. Where are you based?

Slough cars with leather interiors don’t seem to be catered for outside the UK, just French and Belgium builds with cloth interiors.

I keep forgetting the UK cars have leather interiors. Mine at present no interior at all!

Anonymous

I am in North Wales.
                    Would appreciate definitive contact details of anyone who has done a good job.
                    Someone mentioned upholstery pointers to someone who can help also appreciated.

Regards Joe

Anonymous

Kunicki PM Sent

Anonymous

I recently used classic motor carpets, 9 Neme Meadows, Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire PE12 9TY. Phone 01 406 351 526 Mob/. 0777 4037 996, Email/ronniecarrott@msn.com
                        Ron was so helpful and I could not have expected a better result with the finished product.
                        The carpets arrived in a short time after order and no requirement necessary regarding templates as he has all details for each model. The carpet set includes complete as per manufacturers and even includes back shelve under rear window and complete boot area sides and back bulkhead (this I did not expect) Price very very reasonable indeed.
                        They also come with leather piping and leather trim below doors Ect. TOC approved and in there Web
                        David Selfridge KVS 864

PS Highly recommended.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The forum ‘Help Wanted’ is closed to new topics and replies.