Drive it day.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Did anyone get out for the day? How did it go? I never got a chance as car still in pieces and work has suddenly gone mad again.

Anonymous

Yes I had a choice of 3 and opted for the shortest one of circa 60 miles up the Northumberland coast rather than the 140 mile round trip to Keilder Water.

2 Rolls Royce, 2 Porches, Triumph Stag, Vauxhall Viva, Mercedes + me in the TA and a friend in his Morris Minor. Quite a diverse group but guess which cars drew the most looks and attention 😆

Anonymous

Couldn’t be a Traction as there was only 1 (as you used the plural “cars”) so I opt for the Porsches.

Anonymous

@Den Hewitt wrote:

Couldn’t be a Traction as there was only 1 (as you used the plural “cars”) so I opt for the Porsches.

Ah but it wasn’t those Den, it was the Traction and the Morris Minor 😆

Anonymous

Liz and I took part in the Lions Brimar Classic Gathering and Run. There were over 150 cars (2 Tractions – the other Traction was Ian Griffith’s Light 15). It is in aid of The Childrens Hospice South West. A newsreader from Points West (Alex Lovell waves each car off). After the run we all parked up on the Salthouse Field on Clevedon seafront.

Anonymous

I attended a run that the Northern Section of the Citroen Car Club organised over the “Yorkshire Wolds” (see: http://bit.ly/1SZ2iaG) to Flamborough head (See: http://bit.ly/21bKyiv).
                [attachment=2:176q51dd]DID-2.JPG[/attachment:176q51dd]
                [attachment=1:176q51dd]DID-3.JPG[/attachment:176q51dd]
                [attachment=0:176q51dd]DID-4.JPG[/attachment:176q51dd]
                Apart from a late arrival, due to a puncture, a great day out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.