Electric Power Steering on a Traction

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum Help Wanted Electric Power Steering on a Traction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thanks Ian, looks brilliant, though sadly out of stock. Will ask if they will accept a back order.
      Meantime, I’m going to show my ignorance of both french and traction. One seems to be for a traction with a flat boot and one for a traction with a curved boot?[attachment=0:e6hk1l1f]image.jpg[/attachment:e6hk1l1f]

Anonymous

………….

Anonymous

Thanks Den, appreciate that. Guess I’m a big boot, as it’s a 1953 Light 15 with the spare wheel inside the boot?
          (Yes I know you must be pulling your hair out with frustration, but believe me, I’m getting there…)

Anonymous

They will put it on back order – I waited a month or so, I wasn’t in any rush, just wanted to pay in cash while I was in Paris.

Yep, my boot is a bombé, but the carpet set does not go into the boot, and the front floor section is not included as they assume you have an original rubber mat. I was a little disappointed in that but checked all the other companies and the same deal, no front floor section – so I just made one up and will use a rubber mat later (I have my original which is in pretty good shape still)

Anonymous

Jose Fransen sell the front rubber matt for a 11BL but not a ‘Normale’ and I haven’t seen the ‘Normale’ version listed anywhere else but……

Anonymous

………….

Anonymous

………….

Anonymous

@Den Hewitt wrote:

Normale’s had carpet in the front, they never had a rubber mat.

Interesting Den, any idea why the BL’s had a rubber mat then?

Anonymous

I don’t think the Normals had carpet either… mine had just the mat and that was the original.

Anonymous

@Den Hewitt wrote:

Norman, the carpet set from Neo Retro will also be a problem if it has the bulkhead piece and accelerator pieces included as these will be no good for a rhd car. Contact John Gillard or try Coverdale Carpets.

Den, thanks for the info. It’s a shame Neo Retro don’t do the driver’s floor area. From the pics it looked like excellent quality.
                        Just spoken to Coverdale and the lady on the phone sounded on the ball. They will send some samples. Btw, £220 for Blenheim Range, £283 for Wessex and £367 for Kensington. And no, they don’t supply for the boot.
                        Sorry once again for the thread creep!

Anonymous

…………

Anonymous

………….

Anonymous

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                            • The forum ‘Help Wanted’ is closed to new topics and replies.