Le Grande Depart Stages 1 & 2 (5/6th July)

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum Events Le Grande Depart Stages 1 & 2 (5/6th July)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

If you are attending the event, keep an eye open for the “Publicity Caravan” that precedes the main race….

Yvette Horner will be there in style…..

Don’t forget to “give us a wave and a cheer”!

Anonymous

Amazing – had you not been at the wheel I would never have recognised you without the moustache!

Anonymous

Will this car be staying in the UK or will we see it thru the Alps and the Pyrenees too πŸ˜€

Anonymous

@tripyrenees wrote:

Will this car be staying in the UK or will we see it thru the Alps and the Pyrenees too πŸ˜€

Doubt it, Mick’s too busy. If you get a copy of the 15th ICCCR video (Harrogate 2012) you will a lot of the car and Mick 😎

Anonymous

Only covering stages 1 & 2 & 21 – The finale in Paris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzUVVNKuXXc

Anonymous

More Pictures of the TdF

Anonymous

That looks fantastic – really jealous you got to drive in the caravan.

This will be my 11 consecutive Tour de France here in France and this year we head to the Alps as well as seeing it in our home town in the Pyrenees – us and 18 Aussies that we have as clients.

I will be parking my AZU with bike on the roof at the end of road (Village of Luscan) to try and get some coverage but we are only a few kilometres after the 0Km marker so not holding out much hope πŸ˜•

Anonymous

Video of the Stage 2 departure:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OREHc09wVI&feature=youtu.be
                    Enjoy!

Anonymous

Watch out for my little AZU on Stage 17 St Gaudens to Pla d’Adet on Wednesday 23rd July.

just got it finished in time with the new roof rack and retro bike πŸ˜€

[attachment=0:2pro4yw0]IMG_1237.jpg[/attachment:2pro4yw0]

Anonymous

We didn’t get into the caravan but it received lots of toots and interest πŸ˜€

[attachment=0:2e66b449]tdf5.jpg[/attachment:2e66b449]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The forum ‘Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.