Lt15 What items under the bonnet were painted RAL 6020 green

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum Help Wanted Lt15 What items under the bonnet were painted RAL 6020 green

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Having to paint some items under the bonnet and I know the engine and some other items were painted green, what items were they?

Anonymous

As far as I know, the starter, dynamo, fan, valve cover, bell housing, shift rods and levers on the bell housing and the water pump. The two vertical levers on the bulkhead are black.

Anonymous

I don’t believe I have ever seen green gear shift rods running the side of the engine – only black (and chrome).
          Chris

Anonymous

I’ve seen a few. Both of mine have green rods and have been repainted by me as I’ve jazzed up the engine bay but they were green when I bought them. Chrome, you say?

Anonymous

yup, i’ve seen chrome rods – not suggesting they came out of the factory that way though. And not suggesting that there’s anything wrong with a bit of bling either – in the privacy of one’s own engine bay.
              My own are black – except where the paint is missing. No sign of any other colour.
              Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Help Wanted’ is closed to new topics and replies.