New Member Traction Avant Light 15

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum Introduce Yourself New Member Traction Avant Light 15

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Ha think I figured photos out so some should be attached here I hope. No sorry it keeps saying the files are too big and I dont know how to make them smaller.

Anonymous

The car is. Loght 15 small boot. The engine plate shows DE o it plus the sngin number. Either of the tao cables in the photos you have Den I can modify to fit but where domI get the cable from? Chris in the TOC spares sextion may have a similar one. Waiting to hear from him.

Thanks.

Mike.

Anonymous

@mikeward53 wrote:

Ha think I figured photos out so some should be attached here I hope. No sorry it keeps saying the files are too big and I dont know how to make them smaller.

Go online to: http://www.picresize.com/ make them circa 800 px wide and save as .jpg prefereably ‘medium’ quality ifyou have the option. For info .png’s are far bigger than jpg’s

If they are saved in iCloud you should be able to simply post a link to them by opening up and copying the address in the browser navigation bar and just pasting that into a thread before saving

Light 15 v Legere? – Basically Light 15 is a Slough Right Hand Drive car designation and Legere a French Left Hand Drive car.

Anonymous

…………..

Anonymous

………….

Anonymous

Den your latetest photo showing the ID19 LHD clutch mounting ismidentical to,ours except the other way around. Is it possible for you to let me have your direct email address so,I can just send you the photos of our fittings? Our email is harrisonmonarch@xlninternet.co.uk.

Thanks.MIKE AND SUE.

Anonymous

…………….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.