Posting photographs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Good afternoon all.

I hope that someone will be able to help me. I wanted to post some photos but when I try to attach them to the draft a message appears that the file is to big. I’ve only got an iPad on which the photo are stored.

Any help gratefully received

Best regards

Leclerc

Anonymous

I had the same problem which I resolved by the following (I to use an iPad)
        Install the app PhotoSender, when you have the app all your photos will automatically go there from your photo album as well and will be reduced in size.
        Go to PhotoSender and send photos (Share/tick) required to your own email address, then press on Pics and sent to Dropbox (if you don’t have Dropbox go to App Store and install, your photos will go there from album, but are also to big) when you send to Dropbox via email, press save and note the img link.
        When posting to forum press on attachment, press on choose link file, Dropbox should appear press to go to Dropbox and img link should be at top press will transfer back to forum press on add file, do this as often to link other Pics.
        This is the way I do and sounds more complicated than it really is, I can complete this now in a few minutes.
        Hope this helps, give it a go, someone may also answer your call with an easier way but if not try my way ( sounding like Frank Sinatra)
        Regards
        Davy Selfridge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Help Wanted’ is closed to new topics and replies.