RHD Paris built Roadster for Sale at Retromobile Auction

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum For Sale/Swap Shop RHD Paris built Roadster for Sale at Retromobile Auction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The 11B link has been deactivated so maybe someone has bought it.

Looks like the person that offered 60,000 euros for mine was trying to get a bargain – especially as mine is 4 speed with the crossflow head.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

…………

Anonymous

…………….

Anonymous

OK so it went for €107,280 /£88,914 with no reserve and an estimate of €80,000 to €100,000

Anonymous

@mpopka wrote:

OK so it went for €107,280 /£88,914 with no reserve and an estimate of €80,000 to €100,000

So whilst a ‘rare’ car, it wasn’t ‘rusty’ enough for the really big spenders 😮

Anonymous

It was a shame I could not get to see this as they had the auction in a different hall and only let people in with auction paddles. Last year they had it in the main hall and you could watch from behind the barriers if you were not bidding.

So the whole I time I was there I saw one Traction on the TU stand and another Traction driving through the streets of Paris (a blue one)

Ian

Anonymous

That’s a bargain!

Anonymous
                      Anonymous

………….

Anonymous

I suspect that Olivier will have knowledge of who bought it.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • The forum ‘For Sale/Swap Shop’ is closed to new topics and replies.