This looks like a bargain! An expensive bargain.

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum For Sale/Swap Shop This looks like a bargain! An expensive bargain.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

It just has a few needs, stuck engine, cracked gearbox, rusted doors, no exhaust, other than that…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Citroen-Other-11B-/401050096841?forcerrptr=true&hash=item5d6072d4c9:g:tjQAAOSw5dNWiboQ&item=401050096841

Anonymous

That rear wing has more than just a ‘ding’ it’s been pushed from the back and spread outward about a 1/3rd of the way up, my car had one just like it and the only option to get it looking right was to replace it… well for me anyway 😆

Anonymous

Not a bad car at all for the price. Steering wheel alone is €400. Spots and other stuff on the front worth a bit.

Trouble is it would cost €3000 to ship and it would feel a bit daft shipping a French registered car back to France.

Funny black dashboard though.

Anonymous

Ya know, I’m actually tempted. A little. I have a rebuilt gearbox sitting in my hall closet for about 5 years now plus another one awaiting repair. But those horns have to go!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘For Sale/Swap Shop’ is closed to new topics and replies.