Front window “listing rubber”. placement

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Technical Bodywork & interior Front window “listing rubber”. placement

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #33845
    Leonard Esakowitz

      Hello.  Can’t see if this has been discussed before so apologies if it has.  I’ve taken the trim (Moulding) around the dash and front windscreen off to clean the instruments and replace glass metal holder etc.  Two rubber “bungs” called front window listing rubbers on the car shop.  These fell out as I was removing the moulding and I can’t work out how they were fitted.  Anyone know?  Many thanks.  Leonard



        Are they the “apostrophe” shaped pieces?

        If so, they go top centre, either side of the join, to hold the frame at the correct angle.

        If not post a picture.


      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.