Goodbye

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

For personal reasons I have decided that I no longer wish to be part of TOC and will no longer offer my time and expertise ‘moderating’ this forum.

Can whoever is now Head Administrator and Webmaster, please remove my moderating permissions forthwith.

Bye everyone and good luck.

Anonymous

Dave
        Sorry to hear that you are moving on.
        Best wishes for the future.

Bryan

Anonymous

I have also sent in my membership cancellation this morning to John Oates, asking for a full refund.

I have copied my project page as it was my only record of my restoration, hopefully it will go on a new blog somewhere (if you search Vinny the Traction you will find it)

See you all somewhere else in the future.

Ian

Anonymous

Sorry to see people leaving.
            All the best.

Dave

Anonymous

I was not the last post last night?

Do not see what the issue is with censoring the forum?

Everything I have ever seen has always been polite and above board, lost some very valuable contributors/members.

[attachment=0:8o6qdhrm]IMG_0177.jpg[/attachment:8o6qdhrm][attachment=1:8o6qdhrm]IMG_0186.jpg[/attachment:8o6qdhrm][attachment=2:8o6qdhrm]IMG_0184 (1).jpg[/attachment:8o6qdhrm]This is supposed to be fun.

Anyway the car is coming along nicely unlike my bank account 😛

Anyway going to pay my subscription know and see what happens.

Regards

Dave

Will definitely be looking for Vinny’s Blog

Anonymous

Being censored.

Anonymous

Dave and Ian,

I very much hope you get to read this.
                  From a personal point of view, I’m shocked to see you go. Not only have I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts, I’ve found your expertise invaluable. It’s almost like having a friendly Traction garage next door, where you can pop around for information and inspiration (in a virtual sense). I can’t be the only one that’s benefited enormously.
                  Please accept my heartfelt thanks for your friendship and all of the above. This forum will be a duller, and less useful place without you!
                  Finally, if my scurrilous posting about the ‘Presiden’s Ponderings’ (which in itself was well out of order) somehow precipitated this, then please forgive me.
                  Let’s hope we can somehow stay in touch.
                  Kind regards,

Norman Anderson
                  Karts Online Ltd
                  http://www.dinokart.co.uk
                  The Orchard,
                  Queens Close,
                  Harston,
                  CAMBRIDGE
                  CB22 7QW
                  sales@kartsonline.co.uk
                  tel: 01223 871488 or 01223 968836
                  fax: 0208 0825657
                  mob: 07967 835 646

Anonymous

It seems those in charge care nothing for the ordinary member. In this day and age trying to censor a forum is pointless, another will pop up and usually ends up taking over. I am expecting a ban any day so Norman you have my details and the pipe bender is in the post to you. I would understand if anyone had been abusive but just voicing concerns about a leadership who ignore a modern medium and get upset about being asked how a landmark event can be restricted to less than 10% of members is justified and right.
                    I understand the old gem of I am only following orders has been used already by some.

Anonymous

Its a nice friendly forum why has it come to this ?
                      Pointless!

Anonymous

@David 1669 wrote:

Its a nice friendly forum why has it come to this ?
                        Pointless!

Because we have a leadership who do not want the internet to be used. They want us to write in to a magazine which then gives them time to come up with a answer. We are losing people who are a asset not a relic.

Anonymous

@bazessex wrote:

Norman you have my details and the pipe bender is in the post to you.

Hi Baz, thanks for the bender, much appreciated. Will crack on with it! Going to give kunifer a go, will let you know how I get on,

Anonymous

@NormanAnderson wrote:

@bazessex wrote:

Norman you have my details and the pipe bender is in the post to you.

Hi Baz, thanks for the bender, much appreciated. Will crack on with it! Going to give kunifer a go, will let you know how I get on,

Practice using it first. Just take it slow when forming the bends.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.