HELLO ALL!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi All. It’s me The Ed here. I was warned by Mick P that he’d set this ‘word from the editor’ spot up, so it goaded me into joining the forum. I’ve just spent a large part of the day learning about avatars, pixels, shrinking photos and all sorts of things that I never knew I needed to know! At this stage I’ve no idea how my signature, avatar and anything else for that matter is going to look. presumably I’ll find out when I press Submit?

First ‘word’ from The Ed is that our Facebook page is going very well. We’re up to 104 Likes (the last time I looked) and the page is full of interesting stuff from around the world.

Second ‘word’ is that, now I’m here on the forum, feel free to send me notes, suggestions and ideas for FP, if the fancy takes you. I like the comments on Nigel Dent’s letter (his letter is not the first on that particular subject) and perhaps the odd ‘letter to the editor’ is appropriate if you want to broadcast your views to the whole club. Someone has already sent me a letter on the subject, so you won’t be alone.

I think that’s it for now. I’m interested to see how this, my first Post, looks when converted into the finished form.

Cheers All,

BOB

Anonymous

Hi Bob
        Never too late 😉

Welcome among the few regular contributors.

Ian

Anonymous

Thanks Bob,
          Didn’t realize that you went to Greyfriars!!

Links to the TOC Facebook and Twitter pages have been added to the “header” of the website pages, alongside the “FAQ’s”.

Bob (and everyone) I would recommend you read my announcement on “How to Subscribe to Forums and Topics” which can be found on the home page.

This ensures that when a new item is posted you are notified by email.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘A word from the Editor of FP’ is closed to new topics and replies.