Inspector Maigret/

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Looking forward to the return of Inspector Maigret ( Mr Bean ) sorting out the murders and crime in his trusty Traction.
      UTV Easter Monday 9. 00 pm on Northern Ireland channels, may be at a different time in England.
      This Show not to be missed.

Davy Selfridge

Anonymous

Well I watched it last night and Mr Bean had nothing on Rupert Davies, my wife said it was like ‘watching paint dry’ and fell asleep at one point 🙄

Star of the programme was definitely the Traction, but set in 1955 would it have had screen washer fitted and a drivers door handle mounted mirror?

Anonymous

Of course not Dave.

The programme was absolute rubbish and an insult to Simenon. Another 2 hours I won’t get back.

Anonymous

So thumbs up then Den 🙂

A nice film with the Traction as the star is Suite Francaise (all in English) set in France when Germany invaded.

Anonymous

You can read all about it here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0900387/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I have a copy if anyone is interested, please email me

Anonymous

I just can’t see Rowan Atkinson in this role. Michael Gambon was the man! I have a friend here who’s manner of speaking and tone of voice is so like Gambon’s it’s uncanny! From Sheffield he is.

Anonymous

Born: Michael John Gambon
                  October 19, 1940 in Dublin, Ireland

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.