IRELAND TRACTION AVANT 11BL

Traction Owner’s Club Forums General discussions IRELAND TRACTION AVANT 11BL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Selfridge
    Participant

Hi All, Just sold above, 2 days after advertising. Sold for one of my TOC section members wife, her husband sadly passed away in November. It was so heartbreaking for her to pass the car in the garage everyday she reluctantly put it up for sale. Her husband bought his Traction from John Gillard in 2008, he looked after and cared for it ever since.

The Gentleman that bought the car and his friend have both been persuaded to join the Traction Owners Club, and so enjoy the companionship and benefits of our Great Club.

Davy Selfridge, Ireland Section.

Bernie
      Participant

Davy,

That is excellent news.  We look forward to welcoming the new owners.

B…………..

David Selfridge
        Participant

Thanks Bernie, my aim is to make the Ireland Section bigger and stronger in the future. We have gained one new member recently and hopefully two more this month, we will soon build up our membership total.

Davy

Garrett Maguire
          Participant

Hi David, I just bought a traction normale 52. I’m living in Dublin. Would like to hook up with fellow owners in Ireland, cheers Garrett Maguire garrettmaguire66@gmail.com

David Selfridge
            Participant

Hi Garrett, I sent you two emails recently through ireland@traction-owners the first email was a welcome to the TOC and the second emails was an advert for a Small Boot for sale on the internet.  Just wondering if you received or do I have some problems with my section information.
              I am based in the north east, some distance away from your residence in Dublin. I raced at Mondelo Park, Naas, (which is not far from you) throughout the 80’s to the early 1990’s, enjoyed a fast competitive Track and well organised  Championship, forgive me, starting to reminisce, on some good weekends from the past.

Welcome to our Great Club and to our Forum for your very first time, the platform to a vast amount of information and friendly advice, from the many experts members, willing to help. If you don’t get your Traction information here, you won’t get it Anywhere, this I guarantee. I sincerely hope we meet up  in person very soon. With your permission I will pass on your information, to some of the Traction Owner’s close to you.

Good Luck & Good Health, Davy Selfridge, (Ireland Section)

Garrett Maguire
              Participant

Hi again Davy, had trouble accessing the forum from the website, but seem to have it now. Looking forward to chatting with, and hopefully meeting up with fellow club members.received_935469426916588

David Selfridge
                Participant

Hi Garrett, Welcome to the TOC Forum, hope you post often and enjoy reading the  posts submitted by other members. This is the place to gain knowledge on all aspects regarding the Traction Avant and  make new friends that will go out of their way to help and guide you through any repairs/work to your Traction.
                  Lovely Car by the way!
                  Davy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.