January/ February Deadline

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Editor FP
    Participant

The deadline for material for Floating Power is a bit earlier this month due to Christmas. If you  have anything in the way of photographs, articles, letters or advertisements, then please can you get them to me, preferably before December 10th itself.

There has been a good response to the request for details of other classics that you may own in addition to your Traction(s) and I may well run a further page in the March April edition, so please keep those coming as well.

Bryan

Paul Barnard
      Participant

Hi Bryan,

I still haven’t got used to this new website so I’m not sure if I’m sending these pictures to the right place! These are additional cars I have (not all as there are a number of ‘projects’ including an MGBGT V8 conversion that I’m working on currently). From the top 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396, 1969 Reliant Scimitar Se5, 1971 Chevrolet Camaro SS396 ,1968 Volvo Amazon 122S.

Best regards

Paul Barnard

1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396

Editor FP
        Participant

Excellent, thank you. Good to see another Volvo owner coming forwards.

The best way to send any material is by email to Editor@traction-owners.co.uk, but I can download these into my files.

Thanks

Bryan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘A word from the Editor of FP’ is closed to new topics and replies.