January/ February FP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Editor FP
    Participant

Thanks for all of your contributions, the above edition has now gone to press. Due to space pressures, one or two of you will note that your items/ letters, etc. have not found their way in, but rest assured, we will have a catch-up in the March/April Floating Power. Deadline for the next magazine will be February 14th, 2018.

The January edition will have some interesting technical stuff to read. The first of a two part article on gearbox failures and what to note when carrying out an overhaul, a piece on Silentblocs, more on ball joints and something on the use of Speedisleeves.

Keep your pictures and notes coming in regarding any other classic/vintage cars you have in your garage. I will probably run this again in future magazines, since it seems that there are some interesting ‘other’ cars out there amongst the membership. I am also looking out for articles on clutch replacement and anything on engine overhauls, if anyone fancies contributing.

Editor FP
      Participant

Unfortunately, due to a breakdown at the printers, the January/February issue of FP will be slightly delayed. You should receive your copy around the middle of next week (circa January 10th). My apologies to those of you anxiously watching your letter boxes this week, but alas, this is due to circumstances beyond our control.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘A word from the Editor of FP’ is closed to new topics and replies.