Limited opportunity to order re-manufactured Seat Cloth for 1934 Tractions …..

Traction Owner’s Club Forums For sale & wanted. Suppliers Suppliers Limited opportunity to order re-manufactured Seat Cloth for 1934 Tractions …..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bernie
    Participant

The following message is from one of our Brittany Club colleagues:

Hello all Traction fans.

I am going to have BEIGE fabric made for the doors and seats of the 1934 7A, 7B and 7C “Blind Boot“ (no boot lid) models  This fabric is no longer available and would no doubt not normally be manufactured because there is not enough demand at present.  Please note, there is no plan to make GREY material at present.

The fabric will be identical to the original, vintage, material in pattern and colour.

These beautiful 1934 Tractions are now rare and today deserve restoration consistent with the origin.  That is why (with my own car in the process of a full restoration) I have committed myself to this production run although I am obliged to purchase a length of cloth which is far in excess of my own personal requirement.

The manufacturer will commence production in March or April.  To ensure all requirements are fulfilled while this unique opportunity exists, if you are interested in purchasing some of this material yourself please let me know as soon as possible –  and by the end of February at the very latest as that is when the production schedule will be fixed.

Please pass this information to anybody you know who is restoring a similar model …

Pascal GIUGLEUR

+33 6 25 27 11 2 9

pgiugleur@wanadoo.fr

Pascal does speak a little English but if contacting him in English please use email rather than a telephone call.

B……….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.