Manchester Classic Car Show

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum Events Manchester Classic Car Show

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Coming up on the 17th and 18th of September at Event City in Manchester.

TOC have a four car stand, this year, with cars provided by Mike MacDonald, Vic Lupton, Bill Dyke and myself and details can be found in the latest issue of FP, which should have flopped onto your doormat last week. Note that there are discounts for club members making advance bookings via the internet.

Anonymous

Here are a selection of images of some of our fellow exhibitors, taken on setup day (hence the somewhat empty gangways).
        Feedback from the organisers is that footfall was up on last year, with an increased number of visitors from outside the region.
        This augurs well for the future, and the organisers will be following up with a further show in 2017.
        Please see FP for a report on the weekend.

Anonymous

Nice photos Bryan
          Good it hear it was a success.
          Looks like there some interesting stuff there as well as the Tractions. The H-Van / truck looks very presentable too.
          That yellow Clement’s windscreen’s a bit avant garde eh?
          It’s been a long time since I’ve been to one of these shows and I’m looking forward to going to the NEC show in a couple of weeks (11 – 13 Nov).
          Thanks
          Chris

Anonymous

Yes, a bit odd that Clement, in fact I did wonder if it was a real one or some kind of replica, but according to the show blurb it was genuine.
            A proper horseless carriage.
            The H Van was very nicely turned out, and was on the CCC stand, must be one of the few that hasn’t been morphed into a coffee stand, or a camper! There is a well restored one that has a regular pitch on Preston Docks, selling various exotic soups, etc.
            It is quite nice being able to wander around before the crowds come in, you can actually have a chat with the other owners too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.