NEC Birmingham

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Just returned from NEC Birmingham, What a show, throughly enjoyed every minute of the time spent (just to little time)
      I must say how well the TOC stand looked this year and how friendly and approachable the members who staffed the stand were.They chatted with their members and the members of the public, who visited the stand and enjoyed the Tractions on show (so well turn out in all their glory) As this stand was so well organised this year I have no doubt that new members will feel compelled to buy a Traction and join such a great club, even without a Traction purchase (Traction ownership is not a requirement in this club) One can still join and enjoy the help and friendly atmosphere associated with its Officers and members all.
      Davy Selfidge

Anonymous

Hi Davy

Thanks for your very positive comments about the TOC stand and the team who made it happen. It was great to meet you there, have a chat and put a face to a name. I agree with you, it was a great show with lots of interesting stuff to look at. We had a lot of interest on the TOC stand from past, current and prospective owners, as well as people who were just wanted to know what that fantastic looking car was. I believe that a lot of them formed the same positive opinion of the TOC that you did and I’d like to thank the team for a job well done.

Thanks Davy and thanks to the show team.
        Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Events’ is closed to new topics and replies.