• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Everyone
      My name is Alan and I live in Little Bookham near Leatherhead in Surrey,I have no Traction at the moment,I am looking to buy a prewar LHD car preferably in black,so if you know of one for sale please let me know
      regards
      Alan

Anonymous

Hi,
        Welcome. Are you interested i8n having a TV crew follow you on your search for a suitable car? I am about to start working with a production company to make a couple of programmes on the Traction. If you are send me a message. Of course you may not get to see this.

Anonymous

Welcome to the club. Are you looking for a restored car, or a project?
          There are a few cars for sale on the Club Website in the classifieds and given that you are near to London, John Gillard (0207 358 9969) who repairs and sometimes sells Tractions, may be able to help.
          The Car and Classic website is also useful for tracking down cars for sale.

Anonymous

Hi
            I have already looked at a couple of tractions but not found one yet I am after a prewarLHD traction prefered colour black,a restored car in good running order but not concours a good working example I am qick hapy to travel for the right car
            Regards
            Alan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.