Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Non Member
    Participant

Hi

Just rejoined the TOC having just acquired a 11B from France, via auction. Car is pretty clean condition body wise and internally, some gearbox issues that need investigation. Going through the process of getting car registered with DVLA.
      I live in Worcestershire, not far from Redditch, would hope to hook up with other members.
      I previously owned a 11B back in the early 80’s when I lived in North London. Will visit the NEC show in November. Regards Jeff Edgar

David Faulkner
      Participant

Welcome back Jeff. It would be good if you could document the current process of registering an import with the DVLA as things do change over time.

Chris
        Participant

Hi Jeff,
          Welcome back.
          There are a couple of long term members who you may remember in your neck of the woods. If you email me at chairman@traction-owners.co.uk I can send you contact details.
          It certainly would be good to know how you get on with the NOVA process.
          Regards
          Chris Bailey

Richard Morris
          Participant

Hello folks.

I’ve just joined at the NEC( well my friend Pete Simper joined for me). I’m a member of several car clubs, and am the 2cv columnist for the CCC. I am looking for a black normale with the grey cloth interior( it has taken years to narrow my requirements) in good, but not necessarily perfect, condition. Pete and I went to look at one yesterday which was good, but more than I’d want to pay given the body work needed-only the doors, but all of them and the panel fit wasn’t good.

A couple from floating power had already sold before I called.

I am patient though!

richard

Chris
            Participant

Welcome Richard and good luck with your search. Your car is out there somewhere.

Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.