New Replica Badges for Big Six/15/6 Radiator Grill

Traction Owner’s Club Forums 6 Cylinder For Sale & Wanted New Replica Badges for Big Six/15/6 Radiator Grill

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Replacement Citroën Traction Avant Big 6 & 15/6 Badges

Owners of these vehicles are well aware that these badges are subject to attack from rust and corrosion as well as simple theft!  The originals were made of relatively low quality material, and thus have a limited life span; the clips also frequently break.  Since these badges are unique to the six-cylinder model, I decided it was worth taking the time to produce something of a higher quality, which had a longer life and projected the true presence of a great car.

Using several high technology processes, including laser cutting, an impressive product has been created.  A specification document that outlines the process in some detail has been prepared separately.  Why not read through the article?

Use this Dropbox link: –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hm708ld6oe10l75/New%20Replica%20Badges%20for%206%20cylinder%20Citroen%20Tractions.docx?dl=0

Julian Pratt
      Participant

I have bought these badges from , and I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the product. This is an ideal Christmas present for any 6 Cylinder owner!

Bernie
        Participant

Bah, Humbug!

An ideal present indeed ………. but why wait for Christmas?

B…..  (the Ghost of Diwali, present)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.