Stolen Light 15

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’ve copied this off the CCC Forum – maybe someone here will remember something – I’ll update when i get them. Meanwhile Nigel is looking for more details of the missing car… Chris

“I’m posting this on behalf of a friend’s brother; a long shot, but maybe someone will be able to help.

My friend’s brother has been living in Hong Kong for quite a long time. For many years, he’s owned a LIght 15, which has been stored in a garage in Southend. Most years when he’s been back in the UK he’s checked on it, but he didn’t do that last year, so the last time it was actually seen was in December 2014.

In January of this year, he received a letter from the DVLA saying that someone had requested a change of ownership. His father went to get check on the garage, but was unable to obtain access to the site until last weekend. Opening the garage, the car’s no longer there.

So far, I know that it’s apparently from mid 50s, and the registration is OKL 18P.

I’ve not yet got the VIN, which would obviously be very helpful. I guess at the moment, it’s a question of saying “Can anyone help?”

Has a shifty man in a dirty raincoat approached you offering a Light 15 in need of restoration?

It’s obviously been reported to the police, but any other suggestions most welcome.

Nigel”

Anonymous

There was one for sale in Basildon not long ago. In not bad condition and partly restored. Would say more but the powers that be are not letting me post live.

Anonymous

Thanks – any info you can share will I am sure be appreciated.
          I bought my Traction in Basildon. Long time ago though so I think my alibi is sound.
          Chris

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Latest News’ is closed to new topics and replies.