TOC National Rally 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Just a brief advance note about the 2017 National Rally. As already indicated this will be from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th June. It will be based in Aberfoyle in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
      Full details, including a booking form, will be in the Jan/Feb copy of Floating Power which should be with members before the end of December. Please note that the Club has an option on 35 rooms at the Rally hotel, held until 31st January and there is no guarantee that further rooms will be available. Whilst some members may prefer to camp or seek other accommodation, there is a maximum number limit for some of the visits planned as part of the Rally, particularly on the all important distillery tour and at the final gathering at the only privately owned castle on Loch Lomond.
      So if you are intending to come to the Rally in what is an amazingly beautiful part of Scotland please return your booking form as soon as possible, certainly not later than 31st Jan to take advantage of the Early Bird Offer.

Peter Fereday

Anonymous

Booking forms are now starting to come in. If you are paying by electronic transfer it is perfectly ok to scan and email the booking form at the same time as informing me that payment has been made. I can then print off a hard copy of the form and acknowledge it’s receipt.

Peter Fereday

Anonymous

Bookings are now at 28 cars and I will have to draw a line at 35 total. Thanks to everyone who got their applications in early as requested. But, please, if you are wanting to come get your booking form off now. Don’t leave it for a week or two – it will probably be too late.

Martin de Little
          Participant

A Video of the rally is now on You tube.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Latest News’ is closed to new topics and replies.