Tracbar Dundee – Australian Adventure in 2018

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum Latest News Tracbar Dundee – Australian Adventure in 2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

If you are looking for something to do in 2018 after the National Rally in Wales, the Brittany Rally and the TU rally, why not get your Traction to Australia and take part in the 2018 Tracbar event between Perth and Brisbane – details in this email below from Isabelle and on the Tracbar website – there’s a link on the events page of the TOC web site.

Name: Isabelle
      > eMail: humbert.isabelle@gmail.com<mailto:humbert.isabelle@gmail.com>
      > Comments:
      > Dear Sir,
      >
      > I am contacting you to enquire whether some members of your club would be interested in the Tracbar Dundee Road Trip taking place in Australia with the famous Traction Avant Citroën in August 2018 (for 4 weeks) to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the French T3 events and motorcycle agency created in Australia in 1998.
      >
      > There will be 20 vehicles and so far there is still room for 8 vehicles (2 or 3 adults per vehicle is possible. To be checked).
      >
      > The average price of this crazy adventure is between 8000 and 14 000 € (it depends how many weeks the traveller would like to travel ).
      >
      > If you think this extraordinary event may be of interest to some Traction Citroën Owners of your network, I will send you the English version of the pdf document.
      >
      > In case you have already heard of this event, please accept my apologies for this reminder.
      >
      > I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      >
      > Isabelle Humbert
      > T3 Agency France
      > https://t3.fr/voyages/tracbar-dundee-2018/
      > T 33 617960339

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘Latest News’ is closed to new topics and replies.