Very Rare Traction Part on ebygumbay

Traction Owner’s Club Forums Forum Archive Traction Owners Club Forum For Sale/Swap Shop Very Rare Traction Part on ebygumbay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      Anonymous

New ones are available from well known Traction Parts supplier in Germany in Grey or Black for 133.85 euro……… 😮

Anonymous

@OSL282 wrote:

New ones are available from well known Traction Parts supplier in Germany in Grey or Black for 133.85 euro……… 😮

But they are not rare.

Anonymous

This one is a funny shape though

Anonymous

@tripyrenees wrote:

This one is a funny shape though

It does look a bit Art Deco I suppose.

Anonymous

Isn’t that a standard Slough wheel? That’s what my Light 15 had.

Anonymous

This is the one on my light 15, it does not have the holed boss in the centre, it is marked Bluemel.

[attachment=0:3onk8l1d]IMG_0141.jpg[/attachment:3onk8l1d]

Most of the pictures I have seen have this on the Light 15 but a couple show the one in the thread?

Anonymous

There’s a 1955 Light 15 for sale with the same stepped spoke steering wheel as the ebay one – http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C674212#
                    Chris

Anonymous

I suggested to the seller that he might want to move the decimal point “two characters to the left” and received abuse and threats to stalk me on Ebygumbay.

you might like to add your questions regarding the item for sale….. but don’t mention me or TOC….

Anonymous

When it 1st appeared I did tell him what you could buy a new one for…..

Anonymous

and did he abuse you “g.m.y.o.f.business”

Anonymous

@mpopka wrote:

and did he abuse you “g.m.y.o.f.business”

No, he said ‘thank you for the information’ but didn’t amend the listing…..

Anonymous

Not worth engaging with people over their pricing. At the end of the day, the marketplace usually determines what the item is worth.

Image shows my steering wheel (1953 Slough Light 15)

Anonymous

My 1952 Slough Light 15 has the same steering wheel as David 1669 with no holes in boss.
                                I will be fitting a new wheel purchased from Chris TOC spares very shortly if any member requires old one (much cheaper,very much cheaper)
                                Would it be possible for a member to talk though procedure of removal and refit, do I require a special puller
                                Many Thanks
                                Davy Selfridge

Anonymous

Steering wheel back on for a reduced price wait for it £99.99 Get Bidding
                                  BEST OF LUCk
                                  Davy Selfridge

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • The forum ‘For Sale/Swap Shop’ is closed to new topics and replies.