Engine rebuild

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sandy Mayall
    Participant

Hi

Sadly after attempting to get to the jersey rally this year my lovely 11B familial ( 1954)made horrid banging noises in the engine and it looks like a new rebuild . Could anyone offer any advice for my mechanic who works on classic cars but I am his first traction. Are there any articles in floating power and reliable places that I could access parts ?

Many thanks

Sandy

Chris
      Participant

Hi Sandy

Did you get any feedback on this? We may have had a forum problem around the time it was posted, and this question might also have been missed by those who know as it is not in the technical / engine section.

There is quite a lot of stuff in the Technical library in the members section on the club website. Also just looking back through the engine section of the forum, including the archive.

There is also Tech Torque – a list of all technical articles in Floating Power – this needs you to fill in the on-line form to be sent a link. I must do that myself one day.

I hope this is not too late. Actually I hope it is too late and the car is back up and running.

Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.