May/June

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

@David 1669 wrote:

It’s a little old car not worth what I am spending on it…

Dave

That’s a club most of us (if not all) belong to 😆

Anonymous

@David 1669 wrote:

Its a little old car not worth what I am spending on it YET, the car comes first and the club well as I have said it has its uses.

Dave, exactly my sentiments

Anonymous

Still waiting for the Editor to explain how he justifies publishing a attack on members by those running the club.

Anonymous

What-what-what…..? I’ve just seen the recent stuff on this thread. Sorry Baz, I wasn’t aware anyone was waiting for me to “explain how he justifies publishing an attack on members by those running the club”…… It’s pretty simple: the Chairman and the President get to publish their thoughts each issue. If anyone takes umbrage at their comments, then you have to write a letter to the Editor who will – within reason – publish it. I’ve never put a letter in the (electronic) waste basket. All members are welcome to write to the Editor with comments for publishing. If you send me a letter full of F-ing and Blinding then I might have a problem, but that’s never happened. So, by all means write in to have your say. Cheers, BOB

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • The forum ‘A word from the Editor of FP’ is closed to new topics and replies.