Is it still a project when I haven’t done anything yet

Traction Owner’s Club Forums General discussions Is it still a project when I haven’t done anything yet

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Larry Lewis
    Participant

It’s mostly together- all that remains is installing the bonnet, spare tyre cover and cowl vent and then polishing . Looks decent, I think and should be back home next week.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Larry Lewis.
      Chris
      Participant

Photos please!

Larry Lewis
        Participant

You have to look at the link on the previous page. I will be posting more this week as it is now finished but I have not been able to collect it.

Larry Lewis
          Participant

It’s painted! Finished as in done except for the final water sanding and polishing which will happen after the interior is done. It started right up with some fresh petrol and a jump start as the battery was stone cold dead. Rather than drive it in the horrendous Toronto evening rush traffic I had it hauled on a flatbed and all is well. Now to charge the battery and sort out the lights. Looks pretty good, don’t you think?

IMG_4240

Chris
            Participant

Well done Larry – looks fantastic!

What’s next?

Larry Lewis
              Participant

The interior- I am waiting for the guy at the upholstery shop to have time and space available. I bought everything it needs from Renelauto a few years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.